- The Narmada Education Campus is spread over 15 acre land near ‘Narmada’ river. Area is protected by compound wall and two gates. Each institution has separate entry and exit.
- A common canteen for entire campus equipped with required furniture and fixtures.
- Classrooms are equipped with LCD projectors for presentation.
- Auditorium of required size is available for meeting, quiz, group discussion, interview etc. It is air conditioned and has public announcing system also.
- A Cultural stage with green rooms for annual function at any institution.
- A beautifully maintained sports ground for cricket, volleyball and other outdoor games is available to all students.
- Separate library and computer laboratory for each institution.
- Bore well for utility water requirement. RO plant and water coolers for drinking water facility at NEC
- Paved parking for two and four wheelers separately for Boys, Girls, staff and visitors.
- Signage board for each institute and other facility.
- Ramp for physically handicapped students at each institution and canteen
- Professional security agency for safety and security of the Campus
- Diesel Generator set for power supply in emergency.
- UPS (15 KVA) for computer laboratory of MCA course.
- CCTV camera for safety and security of the campus.
- Face recognition attendance system for staff is operational